Thursday, 23 July 2015

Green + White Leopard Nails

Hey Everyone!
Today's nails are something bright but still a classic design, white leopard print! Initially I began this design using a lilac polish on the ring finger to create a floral design but I decided otherwise and opted for a leopard print design. Its been a while since I've done a design like this so I thought, why not! I based the design of choice around the base colour because I knew I wanted to use this gorgeous shimmery green colour.
Green-+-White-Leopard-Nails
The leopard design is fairly easy to create and in my opinion, the more hand-drawn and imperfect it looks, the better. I as usual used a tooth pick and white polish to do this design. I decided to do a leopard print border on the thumb and ring finger for a little twist. 
I chose a green colour because its been a while since I posted a nail design with this colour, I've been going for more pinks and blues recently. Plus, I had a look through my collection and this polish has been a favourite of mine for a while. I have a soft spot for green shades of polish.
Green-+-White-Leopard-Nails
As you can see the green polish is from a brand called Rebel in number 14, I looked at the back of the bottle and it stated it was from Wilkinsons. However, I did receive this polish a while ago and I looked on the website and couldn't find it. I found a picture on Pinterest of the "book" the polish came in, here, although mine had more pink colour polishes rather than the yellow and white pictured.
So I went on a hunt and found a few visually similar polishes:
Green-+-White-Leopard-Nails
I'd just like to say a big thank you for all the support I've been receiving on my blog recently, this is something I really enjoy and the supportive atmosphere in the community makes the experience even better!
Do any of you have a colour of polish you favour? What do you think of Leopard nails?

19 comments:

  1. Looks great! I prefer red nail varnishes myself, and I love this print. I've done it myself a few times but yours looks wayyyy better :p

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Red polishes are such a classic, I'm glad you like the print. Awrh, I'm sure yours looks just as good!

      Delete
  2. Once again, your nails look amazing! They kind of remind me of the design on the green and white Kate Spade planner (which I realize is a really weird thing to say but I swear it's a compliment!) After reading this, I looked at my nail polish collection and realized that I actually don't have any greens in there! Red is usually my go-to but I'm definitely going to start expanding my collection and trying out new colours! PS: Love the leopard!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You always know how to brighten my day Misha, thank you so much! I Googled the planner and I definitely see the comparison, and anyway, comparison to a Kate Spade planner is bound to be a compliment because they're so pretty! I'm excited for you to expand your collection, but you can't go wrong with a classic red polish.

      Delete
  3. Wow I absolutely love this design, they look so pretty :) I just had a read of your about section and I definitely think you should consider becoming a nail technician, you're so talented with your designs and you have such a steady hand to do such intricate detail! I love that shade of green :)
    Love Holly x

    www.thehollydays4.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Do you think so? I'm so uncertain of what I want to do so its definitely up there as an idea. Thank you ever so much, this has truly made my day. Me too, it's so stunning!

      Delete
  4. Lovely nail art! I also think leopard nails are easy to create, which makes them super fun to do when you don't have a lot of time on your hands (which seems to be my life right about now...). Love the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, they really are a classic go-to design!

      Delete
  5. This is a perfect color combo. White leopard print is complimenting on green. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! xo
    www.blackisthenewblackkk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fresh twist to usual leopard print yellow and black nails! Xx

    Alexandra | Glam O’Clock

    ReplyDelete
  8. This style is just gorgeous! http://bauchlefashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these nail colours! this blog has a lot of great beauty options. http://bauchlefashion.com

    ReplyDelete