Tuesday, 7 July 2015

Just For You - Lisa Coop Review

Hey Everyone!
Today's post is one I have been very excited about recently and one that I hinted at in my last post. This is because I recently came across these products on a market stall in town and I fell in love with the uniqueness of them. The business itself is run by Lisa Coop and the variety of products she has available is endless, from cosmetics to jewelry. Not to mention the extremely affordable price, with the polishes below retailing for just £1!
As you can see, the packaging is truly adorable. Lisa Coop has a couple of different bottle collections ranging from the ducks, to the ens (which is what the orange bottle is), to her new Minions inspired collection. I adore having these bottles on display because they are so different, and novelty things like this greatly appeal to me. So far, the shape of the bottle hasn't interrupted too much with using the product, since when the ducks get a little low you can imagine they may be harder to use up all the product. However, we shall cross that bridge when we come to it.
I bought these polishes on different occasions which is why the colours are totally clashing! 
The green and the blue are very similar in consistency and opacity, however, the orange is slightly different. The green and blue polish only need two coats to ensure complete opacity but if you're not too fussy you could definitely get away with just the one! Whereas the orange, in this swatch, took three coats. This didn't bother me too much though because they are fairly quick to dry. Also, I would say I have used the orange the most out of all of them so it is a lot lower than the others. Since there isn't as much left the polish has become slightly streaky but nothing a good top coat wouldn't sort out!
I am yet to use the glitter in a full design but I love the turnout of this swatch. The glitters are made up of pink and white in a range of sizes. The product is fairly easy to work with upon first application, however, as with all glitter polishes, not all the glitters apply at once. Which means you have to go back and dab the glitters onto the nail. This isn't anything new as I've found it to be very common with any glitter polish, particularly if they have larger chunks. However, I will say the polish can get a little gloopy when you have to keep going over it. Which is something to bear in mind if you wish to use this polish over some sort of nail design since it could cause some smudging.
Overall, I adore this company and the polishes available. You cannot fault the price, especially since the polishes are pretty good quality whilst being ever so cheap. Lisa Coop is hoping to eventually open up an eBay page since at the moment she only runs her business on the market stall, so I will definitely be sure to edit this post with a link to her eBay when it is live.
In the mean time, be sure to check her out on Twitter and Facebook.
What do you think of these polishes? Do you know of any other brands with such unique bottles?

20 comments:

  1. omg these are the cutest nailpolishes i've ever seen,so adorable!


    http://fashionbarbecue.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those bottles are adorable!! So cute! Love the bright colours too.

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are, the range of colours is incredible!

      Delete
  3. wow amazing blog post !!

    keep up the good work :)

    would love you to come say hi

    Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    have a wonderful day :)

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable are those bottles?! I love the orange one especially!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That has to be my favourite too!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I know right? There's so many available!

      Delete
  6. Awww....what a cute polish bottles! Nice swatches. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable!Love this post ,it is super cute!
    xoxo Antonella

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm such a packaging sucker that I'd totally buy these!
    It's just a bonus that the colours seem to come out really nice!

    Laura xo
    http://www.lauralopezbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I get drawn in so easily! It is definitely an added bonus, especially with the price.

      Delete
  9. the bottles are so so cute haha!

    ReplyDelete