Tuesday, 14 July 2015

Pretty Nail Drying Spray Review

Hey Everyone!
Today I have another review for you all on the Pretty Nail Drying Spray. I have been using this for a few of months now and during this time I have repurchased it, so you can tell this product is worth buying. Especially since I recently ran out of it and the shop I usually buy it from is out of stock, so I'm having to do my nails without it, I am really missing it!
This spray does what it says on the can, it does speed up the natural drying process of your nails, however, I wouldn't say it was "ultra quick" since you do have to wait around sixty seconds before it leaves your nails dry and glossy. Of course, depending on the polish you use this spray with, it may dry a lot quicker.
The spray does have quite a powerful smell but it is more of a fragrance rather than a strong scent like nail polish remover, its bearable and personally, I quite like it. That said, the scent does remain on your nails for a day or so after you've painted them but it is by no means as powerful as when first sprayed.
The spray is very easy to use too, its simply and aerosol and so doesn't interfere with painting your nails or cause any smudging. 
I would also have to say that this spray has somewhat of an impact on the length of your manicure. For me, I would spray it after each coat of polish, after adding the design and then again after applying my top coat. I feel as though the spray seals in each layer which increases the lifespan of your manicure.
Although, if the polish you are using is prone to staining your nails, the spray can increase this also. This isn't too much hassle, it just means removing your manicure will be a little more time consuming in order to remove all of the previous polish.
This product is available pretty much anywhere, Poundland £1, Amazon £2.89 and Xtras.co.uk £2.99. Depending on how often you repaint your nails and how often you'll be using the spray could depend on whether its worth the price or not. For me, since I paint my nails regularly I obviously use the product up a lot quicker than someone who may only do it weekly. Knowing how beneficial this product is for my manicure process I wouldn't mind paying an extra pound or so, but its all down to personal preference.
Have you tried the Pretty Nail Drying Spray or a drying spray similar to it?

14 comments:

  1. Great post. Might try this out!
    http://beaudaily.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, be sure to let me know how it goes!

      Delete
  2. I havent tried anything like this but it sounds like a great thing to have around if youre in a rush xx

    Lauren | shynature.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true, its definitely a new staple for me. Let me know if you give it a try!

      Delete
  3. Oh my god where has this product been my whole life! I'm the most impatient person when it comes to allowing my painted nails to dry. Because I tend to always keep myself busy and run around everywhere, I feel like even waiting a few minutes for the paint to seal in is too long. But sixty seconds is something I can definitely work with. Amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah this would be perfect for you then! I have to admit, I am a very patient person, except when it comes to waiting for my nails to dry. All of a sudden there are so many things I have to do and I have to do them now. Let me know if you get your hands on it!

      Delete
  4. I have never heard of a nail spray for fast drying results! sounds amazing! I must try!
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does indeed, and it is as good as it sounds!

      Delete
  5. I need this! I always smudge my nails as soon as I put the lid back on the polish haha. Thanks for sharing

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahaha hasn't that happened to us all? Glad you enjoyed!

      Delete
  6. Oooo this sounds so handy!! I get so impatient waiting for my nails to dry so this seems perfect for me xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does make all the difference, don't we all!

      Delete